Monday, December 27, 2010

Candela Spirit....A Bright, Warm Flame


Hello to all the wonderful readers of Pandora’s Caja. I am so excited to be part of this wonderful blog and I have Pandora to thank for giving me the opportunity to join this exciting adventure.

I love all types of music including salsa, merengue, bachata, reggaeton, pop, rock, etc. I have a passion for dancing and I think music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent. The same way I believe that there is something beautiful and unique about a human being, I also believe this about music. When I have come across a piece of music that I don’t like, I make it a point to listen to it more closely and find its beauty, and I always do. I have been to many concerts throughout my life and it is my belief that music brings people together. It allows us to experience the same emotions.

I am a huge Chayanne fan and I think my love for him is what brought me to find this amazing blog, and now being a part of it is truly a dream come true. I have followed Chayanne since I was a little girl and in all honesty I find him to be the complete package when it comes to being a superstar. He has captured all of our hearts and once you are Chayanne fan you never steer away from his music, it’s like you are hooked for life. I was lucky to enough to meet Chayanne this past November at his concert in Atlantic City and what can I tell you, I can now die happy. He was more than I expected, a great human being with talent beyond belief.

I work for the school system and my job is very rewarding because it shapes our children’s future. Children are our future leaders and I am proud to say that no matter what I achieve in my lifetime, I have made a difference in the life of a child and this gives me great satisfaction.

I love to spend time with my family as well as traveling and meeting new people and places. One thing I do for myself every year is take a vacation with my family and totally disconnect from the world. This is what keeps me sane and charges my battery to come back to reality and be the best that I can be.

I hope you enjoy my work here in Pandora’s Caja. I will certainly put all of my heart and soul into it and the finished product will be the best that I can give you. I find that the more willing I am to be grateful for the small things in life, the bigger stuff just seems to show up from unexpected sources. I am definitely looking forward to each day with all the surprises that will be coming my way thanks to Pandora and her kindness to allow me to embark in this journey together. Pandora, I won’t let you down!

3 comments:

Bariana A. Minaya (Bariloche) said...

Welcome to our home Candela! :)

Candela said...

Thanks Bari...I feel at home here...thanks to the love of all the amazing women that are part of the Caja!

Anonymous said...

Un placer leerte! @eddy41966

Post a Comment