Monday, December 20, 2010

Pandora Esperanza, I Opened The Box



In the beginning of my Chayanne fandom I found that it was very hard, almost impossible to find current information about him in English. As time went on I came across some English speaking fans, a few of them have become very dear friends, who were able to point me in the direction of English fan sites....but I wanted to be able to find my unique way of expressing myself and my thoughts....from this desire Pandora's Caja was born.

I started this blog with one purpose in mind, to try and provide as much information about Chayanne as I could to his English speaking fans as well as express my own thoughts and opinions about various Chayanne happenings. But over time my desire to only write about material that related to Chayanne has evolved into the desire to write about more.....and I have Chayanne to thank for that.

I have found something that I truly love...writing or what people may call blogging. I'm not a professional writer, but I will always try my best to cover material that I believe is worth writing about. I write what is in my heart and what is news worthy at the same time. From time to time I will post English translations of other new articles, but mainly, what you get from me are my inspired thoughts.....the thoughts and feelings that come out of the "box".  The "box" refers to my heart, or my head...sometimes both. Sometimes the entries will be short at other times they will be more lengthy, but I hope that you will always find something about the posts that you enjoy.

You may not always agree with what I write about, and that's cool, but know this, no matter whether we agree or disagree....I will always have mad love for my readers.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of my dear friends and readers who have at many times been the inspiration for my subject matter...you know who you are.....mad love! *HUG*

For those of you that will stop by from time to time, or who may stop by once and never return, I have mad love for you as well.....

As I'm fond of saying...with that said, I want to welcome you into my heart, my head, and my home.....

~Peace

Please feel free to email me at pandorascaja.yahoo.com

8 comments:

GLAMOUR GIRL said...

You're doing a great job! : )

Pandora Esperanza said...

Thank You Sister Gurrrl!!! *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

As my friend annie would say you rock sister! I love reading ur blogs even though i dnt leave comments know that u have a fan that enjoys reading what that box has to offer us ! Much luv chica recuerda eres increible! You are incredible te quiere laura gil

Pandora Esperanza said...

Thank You my sister!!From now on I will know that you are there is spirit...and that means a lot to me. More than words can say....Much Love!

melissa said...

Pandora, thank you so much for this site...because of you I was lucky enough to have current information about Chayanne almost immediately after discovering him! I found all this at an exciting time, with the new album, concert tour, etc. and know that I can always come to the Caja and find the latest info, videos and photos. I'm also enjoying your other posts about other latin music and performers, many of whom I also enjoy (but of course Chayanne will always be #1!) I know it must take a lot of time and effort and want you to know how much this reader appreciates it.

Pandora Esperanza said...

Hey Melissa! Happy New Year! I'm glad that I was able to be there for someone new looking for information about Chayannem, the way that someone was there for me! Be blessed, Much Love!

Anonymous said...

Hola pandora soy Rosana2011 del oficial de chayanne me encanta tu pagina todas las que buscamos infomacion de chayanne conocemos este sitio y gracias por subir la entrevista de peru
es el primer video que pongo en youtube y los dos conciertos que dio chayanne en peru´estuvieron increibles yo estuve en ambos conciertos y junto con otras chicas que viajaron desde muy lejos disfrutamos juntas mil gracias por todo lo que subes en este blog saludos desde lima -peru´.

Anonymous said...

I would like to know if Nancy O'meara speaks spanish?

Post a Comment