Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Del sol de Marbella al de Bariloche!


I wanted to take this opportunity to formally introduce a new staff member to Pandora's Caja. You may know her for her off the chain translations in Bariloche's Music Box and other translation work that she's done for the Caja, but now she part of the crew! Bariloche has been a long time fan of Chayanne and a very good friend to me. Not only will she be bringing her love of Chayanne to the Caja, but she will also be bringing her knowledge of music, and passion for life. Please celebrate with me the very welcome addition to the Pandora's Caja....Bariloche


Hello blogging world! I am very happy to join you :) . This being my very first blog I thought it appropriate that I tell you a bit about myself. I am a fun, life loving person who has a few… vices.

Vise #1 – Chayanne. (C’mon, you know you saw that coming lol). I have been a fan of Chayanne for what seems to be centuries. I was only 9 years old when I first started loving his music (and 12 years since I started drooling over him) and 18 years later I can say with confidence that I am as in love as I have ever been.

Vise #2 – Music. I love everything about music. The feelings it invokes, the passion with which songs are written (both the music and lyrics). I have been very fortunate to have had opportunities and met wonderful people who have helped me become involved with music. I was blessed with the opportunity to interview one of Latin America’s biggest stars, Juanes for Univison.com when his mega album “La Vida es un Ratico” was released 2 years ago. I’ve also partaken in the promotion of several sold-out concerts of artists such as Luis Miguel and Fonseca in Toronto. In all honesty, I can say that music is my balance in life.

Vise #3 – Work. I could elaborate on this but I’ll keep it short. I am an Engineer. Civil Engineer to be exact and I work in the construction industry. Do I love it? Yes. Has it turned me into a workaholic? YES…. Thank God for Vise #2!

Vise #4 – Traveling. Is there anything better in life? Well… except for maybe winning the Mega Millions or having Chayanne show up at your doorstep with a bouquet of orchids singing “Yo Te Amo”, no… I do not believe there is. I have traveled to many different places, my favorite of all being Japan. And yes, I will admit that I have done the “fan thing” and have traveled to many different places just to see Chayanne in concert (Canada, San Diego, Panama). Seems like everything goes back to Vise #2 doesn’t it? :)

Vise#5 – Blogging? This is TBD :)

I hope that you enjoy reading my entries as much as I will love to write them. Please feel free to leave comments and ask anything you wish. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Pandora for letting me into this wonderful world of hers. I hope I do you proud!

0 comments:

Post a Comment